I have tons of blogs and articles all about how bad heels can be! Pain can form due to the pressure and strain on the ball of the foot because the heel shifts all your body’s pressure to that one area of the foot. Heels can also decrease stability, increasing the risk for falls and injury.
On the other hand, ballet flats give you the opposite problem- no support at all! Ballet flats lack support and cushioning, allowing your arch to fall to the ground causing a strained painful feeling. Without proper support, there is a risk of tendonitis and plantar fasciitis, which is never good! One of my favorite shoe gear companies, Aetrex, has solved this problem. Aetrex just launched a brand new line of podiatry approved flats!
Introducing Aetrex’s Essence Ballet Flats! Ballet flats traditionally lack support and comfort, but the Aetrex ‘Erica’ Ballet Flats include a Lynco orthotic footbed and memory foam cushioning to create the healthiest flat you’ll ever wear!
- Removable Lynco orthotic footbed
- Memory foam cushioning for customization & comfort
- Aegis anti-bacterial technology to help protect against fungi, bacteria, & odor
- Dri-Lex fabric lining for moisture management
- Supple textured leather upper
- Heel tab for easy on/off wear
All Aetrex footwear proudly features the ‘Healthy 3’ and this stylish ballet flat is no different!
- Lynco orthothic footbed for support, balance, and alignment
- Memory foam cushioning for customized comfort
- Anti-microbial technology to keep feet healthy and clean
The ‘Erica’ is availible in 5 fabulous colors: Black, Gold, Bright Red, Blue, Green
Each color comes with a fun, yet antimicrobial, animal-print inner.
Stop by the HFAA office at 10 Heartland Drive Suite B in Bloomington to change up your old ballet flats and experience comfort at a whole new level!