The new school year is here and we are seeing a TON of patients with sweaty feet. I’ve even had a few ask me about a controversial treatment for their extra clammy tootsies – Botox injections. While it is extreme, Botox can help temporarily treat hyperhidrosis, though even more practical are the topical, non-invasive options that we have here at HFAA.
We call this set of topical treatments the Sweaty Feet Kit, and it includes:
- Clarus Shoe Shield - helps with odor and bacteria/fungus that grow in your shoes when your feet sweat.
- Bromi-lotion - a night time lotion that helps dry out your feet and decreases sweating.
- Gordon’s #5 Foot Spray – the #1 Choice of Moms of Teenagers! Great scent, it is perfect for gym lockers to spray your feet quickly to prevent and minimize odor and wetness
- Bromi-Powder – a soft powder that helps minimize sweating and odor.
- Aetrex Copper soled socks – to wick away that excess moisture.
With back to school here, NOW is the time to address issues with sweaty feet. Don’t be intimidated by all the options – we can guide you to the best product or service to alleviate your symptoms AND make you feel confident in the new school year!