There are many different treatments available for thick, discolored, brittle, or just plain ‘ugly’ nails. Many of these treatments can be extremely effective, but will take MONTHS to show their work. Nails take 9-12 months to grow out, so even after you treat and kill the fungus in the nail (which causes the unappealing appearance); it can still take an entire year for the new healthy nail to grow out. Until then, you’re stuck with thick, brittle, discolored nails that can ruin even the cutest peep toed pumps or sexy summer sandal. Now, with state of the art Keryflex technology, you can walk in with ugly nails and walk out with beautiful, natural-looking nails- even if you only have a fragment of your natural nail remaining!
Keryflex Nail Restoration System is an innovative, safe, non-systemic, non-pourus, cosmetic treatment that gives even the ugliest of toenails a beautiful healthy appearance. This high-tech system transforms nails, providing an attractive natural look, similar to the professional, clean appearance of an acrylic nail. Keryflex is superior to typical pedicure products, such as acrylics, because it is:
1. Flexible: Keryflex is designed to flex with the movement of the finger or toe, minimizing lifting and further trauma to the nail while providing superior durability.
2. No-Porous: Keryflex is water proof, so fungus, bacteria, and other harmful contagions can't sneak under the artificial nail and attack your natural nail, causing discoloration, thickening, and brittleness.
3. Anti-Fungal: Piroctone olamine, a widely used anti-fungal agent, is formulated into Keryflex, to help retard the growth of existing fungus.
4. Acid Free: Keryflex will not irritate the nail bed or surrounding skin the way acid containing salon systems can do.
5. Sanitary: Every patient receives a brand new Keryflex treatment in a medical grade sanitary setting, assuring no cross contamination.
In as little as fifteen minutes, Keryflex is applied and sealed, creating an attractive, realistic-looking nail in place of the damaged one- even if you have less than half of your natural nail remaining. You only have to have 15% of your natural nail left for Keryflex to be applied. Keryflex can be applied to give the appearance of a full length nail. After Keryflex is applied, you can paint the nail, get pedicures, go swimming, and engage in all normal activities! You can also use Keryflex while treating your nails for fungal symptoms, so you have the appearance of a beautiful nail while your natural nails are healing. This technology has been especially popular for weddings, proms, and vacations.
Call 309-661-9975 or visit www.HeartlandFootAndAnkle.com or www.HealingStepsSpa.com to schedule an appointment for Keryflex nail restoration!