What are Aetrex Copper Sole Socks?
Aetrex Copper Sole socks are a way for people who have problems with their feet perspiring abundantly to have that wicked away for healthier feet.
Who can benefit from Aetrex Copper Sole Socks?
Aetrex Copper Sole Socks are beneficial for anyone suffering from constant sweaty feet, fungal nails, or even athlete’s foot.
How do Aetrex Copper Sole Socks work?
Aetrex Copper Sole Socks are copper ions embedded in the cupron yarn to eliminate 99.9% of Bacteria and Fungi in the sock guaranteed to protect against odor for the life of the sock which has been clinically proven in an FDA Certified Laboratory. Copper ions are the only natural element that plays a vital role in collagen formation, a connective tissue in the skin, therefore, the copper can rejuvenate the skin and improve its texture and appearance.
How do I use Aetrex Copper Sole Socks?
Aetrex Copper Sole Socks are to be used as your primary sock. It is of utmost importance to wear them while exercising, engaging in physical activity or during your labor intensive work due to the sweat your feet will be producing in those times.
How much are Aetrex Copper Sole Socks?
- One pair of the Non-Binding Style is $15.15 or 3 for $40.40.
- One pair of the Athletic Style is $12.12 or 3 for $33.33
- One pair of the Dress/Casual style is $12.12. or 3 for $33.33
Additional Information on Aetrex Copper Sole Socks:
There are 3 different types of socks offered:
- Non-Binding - Beneficial for Diabetic patients or those with swelling problems due to extra spandex that can hug the leg without any restrictions available in size M, L, XL Color: Black and White
- Athletic - An additional cushion from heel to toe for shock absorption Available in Crew or Low-Cut in size M, L, XL Color: Black and White
- Dress/Casual - Hidden copper fibers for aesthetics and luxuriously soft performance spun yarn in sizes M, L Color:
- Women – Beige, Brown, Black, Navy
- Men- Black and Brown