Come Grow with Us!
Do you dread going to work every day or find yourself asking these questions:
- Why doesn’t management care about ME or supporting MY goals?
- Why can’t I see the type of patients I WANT to see?
- Why aren’t I reaping the rewards of what I bring to the practice?
- Why am I overworked and undercompensated?
- Why don’t I enjoy work anymore and feel like every day is a struggle?
Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates is the OPPOSITE of the 'typical' podiatry practice.
- We work hard and play even harder with company trips, activities, and family gatherings.
- We work as a TEAM – all team members are treated with respect and valued as integral members of our overall team. We believe physicians and physician extenders alike must work in unison to achieve maximum results.
- Our entire team is focused on achieving daily, weekly, monthly and annuals goals through comprehensiveness of care and utilization of ancillary products and services so we can all reap the rewards (such as vacations and bonuses).
- We focus our marketing on attracting the types of patients that make us HAPPY. We want to help you see the patients you WANT to see!
- We believe happy staff = happy patients. We work hard to keep our team (including you!) happy and motivated. We don’t want you to just survive at HFAA, we want to help you THRIVE!
I am Dr. Melissa Lockwood, founder and CEO of Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates. I want you to know that I am NOT just looking for an associate to come work in my practice. I’m looking for long term partnership with another doctor to build our practice and take it to the next level!
For the right doctor, this position at Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates is a life-changing opportunity. I do not think, however, that this opportunity is for every doctor. So, our purpose in adding this content to our website is to introduce you to our practice, and to give you as much information as we can about the opportunity that exists here. See below for how you can apply for this position, if you think it would be right for you.
The Next Step and How To Apply
If you would like to pursue a future with Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, please send an email with attachments to office manager Sam Guillory at [email protected]. Subject line must read: "I AM your new Associate Physician."
- In your email, answer these three questions:
- Why do you want this position?
- Why are you the best fit for this position?
- What's your favorite color, and why?
- Cover letter: Explain your interest in our practice, your goals, and why you are the best fit to join our team. Let your personality shine through!
- Curriculum Vitae, copy of DPM degree, copy of current state licensure, DEA license.
- References: At least three, including one from your residency director, and at least one from another podiatrist that you have worked closely with.
- Contact information including email address, home address and phone number.
We will contact you if we would like to move forward with the interview process. If so, an initial phone interview will be arranged between me, you, and office manager Sam. Next, you will spend a few days at the office where we will work side by side and spend time getting to know each other. You will have an opportunity to get to know the HFAA Team, and see firsthand how our practice is run and what you can expect as a member of our team. We want you to get to know us, and vice versa. You and I both want to make the right decision, as we may be working together for a long time.
If a future with Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates interests you, I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Melissa J. Lockwood, DPM