Are YOU dealing with the following situation at work?
- Struggling in a practice that is not managed well and not geared to supporting an associate doctor in a way that helps you achieve your career goals?
- Tired of not enjoying work and feeling as though each day is a struggle?
- Wondering WHY you are seeing "any" patients and not the ones you WANT to see?
Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates is the OPPOSITE of the 'typical' podiatry practice.
- Our practice is the Disney World of Podiatry (and we're not kidding!)
- We thrive on comprehensive protocols and achieving weekly, monthly and annual goals to run an efficient, fun office.
- Every day is a 'magical day'! We believe that our attitudes make the day and our #1 goal is patient satisfaction - happy patients equal a happy team!
- We focus our marketing on attracting the types of patients that make us happy -- specializing in heel pain, dermatological conditions, and a high end medical spa clientele. We want to help YOU see the patients you want to see!
I would like to introduce you to our HFAA website - look around and SEE the difference in what a practice who focuses on competence, compassion and comprehensive care can achieve!
I am Dr. Melissa Lockwood and I want you to know that I am NOT just looking for an associate to come work in my practice; I’m looking for long term partnership with another doctor to build, not just my practice and my career, but your practice and your career and to take this practice to the next level!
For the right doctor, this position at Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates is an excellent opportunity. I do not think, however, that this opportunity is for every doctor. So, our purpose in adding this content to our website is to introduce you to our practice, and to give you as much information as we can about the opportunity that exists here. See below for how you can apply for this position, if you think it would be right for you.
The Next Step and How To Apply
If you think this position sounds right for you, and you would like to pursue a future with Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, please send an email with attachments to [email protected]. Subject line must read: "I AM your new Associate Physician."
- In your email, answer these three questions:
- Why do you want this position?
- Why are you the best fit for this position?
- What's your favorite color, and why?
- Cover letter; explain your interest in our practice, your goals, and why you are the best fit to join our team. Let your personality shine through!
- Curriculum Vitae, copy of DPM degree, copy of current state licensure, DEA license.
- References; at least three, including one from your residency director, and at least one from another podiatrist that you have worked closely with.
- Contact information including email address, home address and phone number.
We will contact you to let you know if we would like to pursue the process further. If so, an initial phone interview will be set up at the earliest possible time. A face to face interview may then be arranged. You should expect to spend three days in Bloomington where we will work side by side together in the office. We will spend time getting to know each other. You will have an opportunity to get to know the HFAA Team, and see firsthand how our practice is run and what you can expect as a member of our team. We want you to get to know us, and vice versa. You and I both want to make the right decision, as we may be working together for a long time.
If a future with Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates interests you, I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Melissa J. Lockwood, DPM