Welcome to Healing Steps Shoes - the one stop shop for all your podiatric shoe and accessory needs! Located in Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, Healing Steps Shoes offers a full service, comprehensive shopping experience for all customers.
Why choose Healing Steps Shoes?
- Personalized Fitting: all shoes are custom ordered after a fitting session with a foot care specialist for the best fit.
- Three Measurements: unlike most shoe stores, we measure three areas of your foot to ensure a custom, comfortable fit. Measurements are taken from heel to toe, heel to ball of foot, and foot width.
- Split Sizes: we can order split sizes (2 different sizes) - no more "making it work"!
- No Need to be a Patient: not a patient of Dr. Lockwood? No problem! Healing Steps Shoes is open to patients and non-patients alike!
- Can Bill Insurance: if you are diabetic, your shoes may be allowed by your insurance carrier. We routinely bill through Medicare, BlueCross BlueShield, Health Alliance, Humana, and many more carriers. Please call our office at 309.661.9975 and we would be happy to check on your specific shoe benefits.
- No Shipping & Handling Charge
- Free Returns within 30 day warranty
- 100% Money Back Guarantee!
- If you are diabetic, you may be eligible for the Diabetic Shoe Program, where shoes and inserts and billed through your insurance carrier.
- Not a diabetic, but want stylish, podiatrist approved shoes? No fear! Our shoe store is open to anyone, you don't have to be a patient! Self pay prices are as follows:
- Shoes - $181.80
- Sandals - $126.25
- Slippers - $80.80
- We do accept cash, check, and credit card for shoe purchases.
Click here to read our Shoe Blog, with information on our shoes, what to look for
when you are shoe shopping, and tips and tricks from Dr. Lockwood!
Healing Steps Shoes - Our Store
Click the logos below to view our Online Catalogs:
Online catalogs includes shoes from the following brands:
and many more! Full catalogs are available in office.