New at Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, we are pleased to announce the addition of laser treatments to address your acute and chronic pain issues. Our pain laser is a fast, effective, and virtually pain free option to address your inflammation needs!
The Laser for Pain Management Can Help with:
- Plantar fasciitis/heel pain
- Achilles tendonitis
- Arch pain (posterior tibial tendon problems)
- Arthritis pain
Laser for Pain is a great alternative to:
- Surgical procedures
- Steroid medications
- Oral anti-inflammatory medications
Our pain laser is a great adjunct or first line of defense before sending our patients out to have physical therapy performed. Treatments are performed in our office and Dr. Lockwood recommends that they are performed in a series of 6-12 treatments over a 2-4 week period depending on the amount of pain and inflammation you are experiencing.
- 6 Sessions of Laser Pain Therapy (10-15 mins/session) $299
- 12 Sessions of Laser Pain Therapy (10-15 mins/session) $499
- Additional Sessions of Laser Pain Therapy (10-15 mins/session) $49 each
Check out our blog post on this exciting new technology and how utilize it in the office!
Contact Us today by calling 309-661-9975 to see if this exciting treatment is right for you!