If you think this position sounds right for you, and you would like to pursue a future with Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, please send an email with attachments to [email protected]. Subject line must read: "I AM your new Associate Physician."
1. In your email, answer these three questions:
- Why do you want this position?
- Why are you the best fit for this position?
- What's your favorite color, and why?
2. Cover letter; explain your interest in our practice, your goals, and why you are the best fit to join our team. Let your personality shine through!
3. Curriculum Vitae, copy of DPM degree, copy of current state licensure, DEA license.
4. References; at least three, including one from your residency director, and at least one from another podiatrist that you have worked closely with.
5. Contact information including email address, home address and phone number.
We will contact you to let you know if we would like to pursue the process further. If so, an initial phone interview will be set up at the earliest possible time. A face to face interview may then be arranged. You should expect to spend three days in Bloomington where we will work side by side together in the office. We will spend time getting to know each other. You will have an opportunity to get to know the HFAA Team, and see firsthand how our practice is run and what you can expect as a member of our team. We want you to get to know us, and vice versa. You and I both want to make the right decision, as we may be working together for a long time.
If a future with Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates interests you, I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Melissa J. Lockwood, DPM