At Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, we want to help keep your feet healthy in any way we can, so we’re happy to provide you with a wide variety of foot care products we love so much, we use them all ourselves! In fact, you could say all our products are tried and true. After all, we’ve worn every nail polish color, we (and even our family members) use our medical grade inserts and custom orthotics, and we even sport our footwear around to ensure every product line we offer is providing you with premium comfort and support. We personally test everything for quality and effectiveness, so you always know you are receiving the best product available.
100 % Guarantee
Because we passionately stand behind all our products, we offer a 100% money back guarantee on every non-custom
foot care product we sell! If you are unsatisfied with any non-custom product in any way, we will refund your purchase with no questions asked.
Convenient and Cost Effective
All our foot care products are located right in our office, so there’s no need to make a special trip or wait for your product to arrive! Not only will you save time, but you will also save money – all Heartland Foot and Ankle Specialists’ products are subject to just a 1% sales tax (as opposed to 7.75% in retail stores)!
Pick a Product, Any Product:
We offer a full line up of helpful products, so if you don’t see a particular item you are looking for listed here, make sure to ask! This is just a short list of products we have available here at Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates:
- Dr. Remedy nail polish – choose from a wide selection of colors all with built in anti-fungal agents to prevent your toenails from getting an infection, so they’re not just pretty, they’re protected!
- Healing Step Shoes – specially designed to help keep feet safe and secure, especially beneficial for those with diabetes. (Ask us about our diabetic shoe program!)
- Vionic slippers and sandals with Orthaheel technology – get all the comfort and support you want, along with the protection you need!
- Powerstep medical grade inserts – prescribed inserts that provide cushion, balance, support, and pain relief.
- Custom Orthotics – these go beyond comfort and support by correcting poor foot structure and biomechanics. (Note: Because they are custom-made to fit your feet alone, these are not covered under our 100% guarantee).
- A full line of Amerigel products, including Premium Care Lotion, Post-Op Surgical Kit, and more!
- Clarus Antimicrobial Shoe Shield – why just treat your feet when you can make extra sure to stay fungus-free by treating your shoes, too?
- Dr. Jill’s full array of products, such as gel Corn Pads and Heel Cups, Toe Separators, and more!
Remember, we back our foot care products 100% and we hope you love them as much as we do! For more information on these or any other products we sell, please don’t hesitate to call. You can contact our Bloomington, IL location by using our online contact form, or by dialing (309) 661-9975.
Here’s to happy, healthy feet!