Welcome to Healing Steps Shoes - the one stop shop for all your podiatric shoe and accessory needs! Located in Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, Healing Steps Shoes offers a full service, comprehensive shopping experience for all customers.
Why choose Healing Steps Shoes?
- Personalized Fitting: All shoes are custom ordered after a fitting session with a foot care specialist for the best fit.
- Three Measurements: Unlike most shoe stores, we measure three areas of your foot to ensure a custom, comfortable fit. Measurements are taken from heel to toe, heel to ball of foot, and foot width.
- Split Sizes: We can order split sizes (2 different sizes) - no more "making it work"!
- No Need to be a Patient: Not a patient of Dr. Lockwood? No problem! Healing Steps Shoes is open to patients and non-patients alike!
- Can Bill Insurance: If you are diabetic, your shoes may be allowed by your insurance carrier. We routinely bill through Medicare, BlueCross BlueShield, Health Alliance, Humana, and many more carriers. Please call our office at 309.661.9975 and we would be happy to check on your specific shoe benefits.
- No Shipping & Handling Charge
- Free Returns Within 30 Days
- 100% Money Back Guarantee!
- If you are diabetic, you may be eligible for the Diabetic Shoe Program, where shoes and inserts and billed through your insurance carrier.
- Not a diabetic, but want stylish, podiatrist approved shoes? No fear! Our shoe store is open to anyone, you don't have to be a patient! Self pay prices are as follows:
- Shoes - $181.80
- Sandals - Starting at $80.80
- Slippers - $80.80
- We do accept cash, check, and credit card for shoe purchases.
- Heartland Foot and Ankle is proud to announce our brand new line of sandals and shoes- VIONIC! Click here to see a full selection of styles, colors, widths, and affordable prices!
Click the logos below to view our Online Catalogs:
Healing Steps Shoes at Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates offers shoes from the following brands:
Check out some of our favorite shoe accessories!
Results may vary. Please see our medical disclaimer.