No one knows your feet better than you. You know the pain you feel, the embarrassment you experience, and the overall impact your foot problems have on your health. When you need relief, Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates (HFAA) is on your team!
The first step is to get to the root of what’s causing your pain so that you can get started with the best treatment possible for your body. When you visit Dr. Melissa J. Lockwood and the staff at HFAA, you get a listening ear, a compassionate doctor, and a competent team. We take the time you need to address your concerns and resolve your problems. The end result is an overall improvement in your health.
Looking for more information about foot conditions and injuries? Check out our free reports on foot pain for details about common foot problems and treatment options. (Coming Soon!)
At HFAA, our mission is to deliver high-quality, comprehensive services to the community with excellence, compassion, and competence!
Foot Care From Our Family to Yours
Baked into our DNA is a sense of family and pride. At HFAA, you’ll always have a caring, compassionate podiatrist at your bedside ready to help you feel your best. Here are a few of the ways we make our patients feel at home in our office:
- Detailed education. Stay informed about what’s happening with your body with our detailed explanations and educational material.
- A listening ear. You don’t visit a doctor to be told what to do. You visit so that you can get relief. We listen to your pain and struggles and then offer you the best treatment option within your means and comfort level.
- A one-stop shop. When you leave our office, you’re not sent out the door with a laundry list. We offer you everything you need in-house so that you don’t have to add to your already hectic day.
- A partnership in your care. Working with HFAA is like working with a family. We care about your health while you’re in our office and after you leave. We like to think of our team as a partner in your healthcare.
A Team Approach
At HFAA, we truly believe that a doctor–patient team is the ideal way to treat foot pain and common problems. By working together, you get the fastest, most effective resolution to your foot pain.
We offer comprehensive treatment options for a variety of foot problems, including:
- Heel and Arch Pain. There are dozens of possible reasons why your heels and arches might hurt. To find the right treatment for your heel or arch pain, Dr. Melissa J. Lockwood and the HFAA team will listen to your symptoms and do a thorough exam..
- Children’s Feet. Your child’s feet grow and develop before your eyes. To be sure your child is growing up with the healthiest and happiest feet, it’s important that he or she sees a pediatric podiatrist for any injuries or abnormalities. Treating these early will help your child now and later in life.
- Diabetic Foot Care. Persons with diabetes face unique risks when it comes to the feet. If you’re living with diabetes, visit our office for care, treatment, and relaxation in our Healing Steps Spa and with Dr. Melissa J. Lockwood.
- Sports Injuries. Do you love to run, lift, jump, or play? Chances are your feet or ankles might get injured at some point in all that fun and activity. When that happens, visit HFAA for treatment so that you can get back in the game fast!
- Foot Disorders. We provide comprehensive functional care when something is wrong with your foot or lower legs. This can be as simple as pain relief, palliative care, and a home treatment program for nails, corns, or calluses. We can also effectively address progressive foot deformities such as hammertoes and bunions, as well as neuromas and other painful conditions within the foot.
Feel your best! You deserve it. Stop suffering with foot pain or embarrassing nail conditions. Contact our office today to book an appointment with Dr. Melissa J. Lockwood at 1-309-661-9975.