At HFAA, our mission is to deliver high-quality, comprehensive services to the community with excellence, compassion, and competence!
Foot Care From Our Family to Yours
At HFAA, you’ll always have a caring, compassionate podiatrist ready to help you back on your feet. Here's how we make our patients feel at home in our office:
- Detailed education. Stay informed about what’s happening with your body with our detailed explanations and educational material.
- A listening ear. You don’t visit a doctor to be told what to do. You visit so that you can get relief. We listen to your pain and struggles and then offer you the best treatment option within your means and comfort level.
- A one-stop shop. When you leave our office, you’re not sent out the door with a laundry list. We offer you everything you need in-house so that you don’t have to add to your already hecti
- A partnership in your care. Working with HFAA is like working with a family. We care about your health while you’re in our office andl you leave. We like to think of our team as a partner in your healthcare.
A Team Approach
At HFAA, we truly believe that a doctor–patient team is the ideal way to treat foot pain and common problems. By working together, you get the fastest, most effective resolution to your foot pain.
We offer comprehensive treatment options for a variety of foot problems, including:
- Heel andhere are dozens of possible reasons why your heels and arches might hurt. To find the right treatment for your heel or our team will listen to your symptoms and do a thorough exam..
- Pediatric Feet. Your child’s feet grow and develop before your eyes. To be sure your child is growing up with the healthiest and happiest feet, it’s important that he or she sees a pediatric podiatrist for any injuries or abnormalities. Treating these early will help your child now and later in life.
- Diabetic Foot Care. Persons with diabetes face unique risks when it comes to the feet. If you’re living with diabetes, visit our office for care, and eace of mind and with Dr.'s Lockwood, Spencer, and Kriedberg.
- Sports Injuries. Do you love to run, lift, jump, o Chances are your feet or ankles might get injured at some point in all that fun and activity. When that happens, visit HFAA for treatment so that you can get back in the game fast!
- Foot Disorders. We provide comprehensive functional care when something is wrong with your foot or lower legs. This can be l simple as pain relief, palliative care, and a home treatment program for nails, corns, or calluses. We can also effectively address progressive foot deformities such as and bunions, as well as neuromas and other painful conditions within the foot.
Feel your best! You deserve it. Stop suffering with foot pain or embarrassing nail conditions.