Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, P.C.’s care philosophy. We can’t wait to meet you and look forward welcoming you and sharing our fun snacks and coffee bar with you.
Healthcare is an Investment of TIME & MONEY
- We understand that investing in your healthcare is important and we want to make the process as easy as possible for you. We are a committed partner in your healthcare and promise to always review any cost associated with you about your care before your treatment is rendered.
- We understand that the cost of healthcare is rising every year and we strive to provide you with the safest, most efficient and most effective treatments!
- We do collect patient-owed out-of-pocket amounts (deductible, copay, coinsurance, convenience items) at the time of service based on your specific insurance benefits. We are happy to review the estimated cost with you prior to your appointment (based on our proven protocols and your main problem) and we can work with you!
- We offer several flexible payment plan options including a medical credit care with 0% financing for 6 months for investments greater than $200!
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) as well as personal checks (drawn from a local bank) and cash.
Don’t let the cost of your care hinder you in being evaluated! We are here to help!
Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, P.C.
10 Heartland Drive , Suite B
Bloomington , IL 61704
Monday: 8:00am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 3:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 3:00 pm
Friday: 8:00am – 1:00 pm
We can’t wait to meet you!
We know you have many choices when choosing a podiatrist in Bloomington, Illinois, so we keep the process simple! Click here to schedule an appointment, or call (309) 661-9975. If you cannot keep your appointment time, kindly give our office at least 60 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- There may be a $50 fee for any appointment cancelled or rescheduled within 60 minutes of the scheduled time.
- There may be a $50 fee if you miss a scheduled appointment.
- If you arrive late for an appointment, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- In order to fully treat all of our patients, repeated missed appointments may result in dismissal from our practice.