New Patient Information
Your First Visit
People are often nervous to visit a new doctor. Some really common questions that we hear all the time include:
- What will the office be like?
- What’s going to happen during my visit?
- Is the treatment going to hurt?
- How long is the treatment going to take?
- What if the treatment doesn’t work?
- How much does treatment cost?
During the first visit, our goal is to make sure you are educated about your specific problem and know all of your treatment options! We make sure to obtain important background information and give you time to get to know both Dr. Lockwood and Dr. Rizvi AND our staff of foot care specialists.
Did you know??
We have SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS available!
Our ADA accessible office is located right off of Hershey Road on Heartland Drive. We are conveniently located between Washington and Eastland. Close landmarks include Bickford House and Heartland Bank. We love our “Welcome Room” and will also have important information for you all about your condition. Be sure to check out more information about our committed staff and our educational videos on your specific condition, including what to expect with our treatments!
While we can never guarantee a treatment will be successful 100% of the time, we are committed to open, honest communication about your issue and alternatives if our initial treatments do not work for you!
We know that choosing the right Podiatrist is a critical decision and we want to make the process easier for you! Please visit the Our Office tab for more information about how we are steadfast in our desire to help you and ease your concerns about the investment in your healthcare!!
Don’t Forget!! You can even complete the new patient forms in advance. We look forward to meeting you!
- Achilles Tendon Disorders
- Acute Inflammation
- AmeriGel – Post Op Kit Instructions
- AmeriGel – Post Op Surgical Kit Information
- Ankle Sprains
- Ankle Fractures
- Charcot Foot
- Chronic Ankle Instability
- Crossover Toe
- Instructions for Using Crutches
- Diabetic Complications and Amputation Prevention
- Diabetic Foot Care Guidelines
- Epsom Salt Soak
- Ganglion Cyst
- Haglund’s Deformity
- Hallux Rigidus
- Heel Pain
- Hyperhydrosis (Sweaty Feet)
- Ingrown Toenails
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Onychomycosis (Fungal Nails)
- Pediatric Flatfoot
- Pediatric Heel Pain
- Peroneal Tendon Injuries
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Puncture Wounds
- Tailor’s Bunion (Bunionette)
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
At Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, we aim to deliver high quality, comprehensive services to the community- with excellence, compassion, and competence.
At Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, our vision is for a community of healthy,
- To understand and exceed every patient’s needs.
- To maximize quality, comprehensive care.
- To provide consistent care, concern, and respect for all.
- To maximize productivity and efficiency.
- To minimize stress levels for all.
- To create and maintain an optimal level of staff morale.
- To develop medically educated patients.
- To be a valued community partner.
At your first visit, please bring the following items so we can properly address your concerns:
- Photo ID (such as drivers license)
- Insurance Cards
- Medication list (if applicable)
- Completed New Patient Paperwork
In order to view or print the New Patient Paperwork, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Our office is located at 10 Heartland Drive, Suite B. Heartland Drive is off of Hershey Road between Washington and Eastland. Heartland Bank is on the corner of Hershey and Heartland Drive. Once on Hershey, turn TOWARDS Heartland Bank (East). We are the last driveway on your left-hand side, just before you reach
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure Dr. Lockwood and Dr. Rizvi have all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Please take an opportunity to educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with our foot care specialists.
We can’t wait to meet you!