Fight Your Toenail Fungus!
If you want your fungal nails to start clearing up now while the weather is too cold for sandals, you’re in luck! Until 01/31/2024, we’re offering 20% off our laser therapy for fungal nails, so don’t delay — call us today!
It’s Time to Get Your Clear Nails Back!
You don’t have to hide your thick, discolored nails! There’s no need to feel embarrassed or keep putting up with them. We can restore your healthy nails and give you the confidence to show them off with pride.
With comprehensive treatment options and laser therapy, ongoing maintenance care, and KeryFlex, we can easily put together a treatment package that meets your health and cosmetic needs!
Our Laser Therapy Prices
You’ve asked, and we listened! We now have two great payment options for our FDA-cleared laser therapy for fungal nail treatments: pay as you go, or pay up front.
PAY UP FRONT & SAVE PLAN:
- Day 1: Your first laser treatment, plus your nail care kit (including ShoeZap) and a 50% off coupon for KeryFlex. $1,498
- Day 30: Second laser treatment. $0
- Day 90: Third laser treatment. $0.
- Total investment: $1,498 (over 20% savings), plus additional maintenance laser treatment that may be necessary.
PAY AS YOU GO PLAN:
- Day 1: Your first laser treatment, plus your nail care kit (including ShoeZap) and a 50% off coupon for KeryFlex. $999
- Day 30: Second laser treatment. $499
- Day 90: Third laser treatment. $399.
- Total Investment: $1,897, plus $199 for each additional maintenance laser treatment that may be necessary.
ZERO PERCENT FINANCING:
Zero percent financing is available as well for patients with CareCredit!
This is a special, healthcare-only credit card that makes it easier to get the treatment you need without delay, with 6 months of 0% financing for qualified applicants. It only takes minutes to apply, and you can ask one of our team members for more information or help if you need it.
Download Our Free Guide On Toenail Fungus
In our guide, you’ll discover incredibly useful information on the causes, stages, and ways to prevent toenail fungus. A few main topics are:
- Nail discoloration
- Thickening nails
- Crumbling nails
- Exposed nail beds
- Examination and evaluation by the physician – $246.00
- Biopsy of nail unit to confirm
- Pathology of nail unit biopsy – (sent out of office)
Follow-up visits (Most Require 2-5 Visits)
- Examination and evaluation by
- Laser Therapy (first treatment, see packages) – $999.00
- Topical Medications and Treatments – $99.99