Swift Microwave Therapy
Do you want to get rid of plantar warts, but dread the pain and hassle that traditional forms of treatment can have on you or your child?
We completely understand that feeling. That is why we’re thrilled to be the first office within 100-miles of Bloomington to provide an easier, more convenient, and much more comfortable way of eliminating warts from the feet: Swift Therapy!
If you’re near Peoria, Springfield, Decatur, or anywhere else nearby, we are not exaggerating when we say this treatment is worth making the trip for. Swift changes the way we deal with plantar warts for good! Learn more and contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Call Us Today – (309) 661-9975
What is Swift Therapy?
It’s a revolutionary way to treat plantar warts; that’s what.
Instead of the old, often agonizing methods of freezing, burning, or using acid on warts, Swift emits a low dose of microwave energy into the warts using a specialized wand. This is all done externally – there is no poking or scraping of the skin.
The microwave energy creates a very minor disruption that signals an immune response to the area. The immune system normally does not pay much attention to the upper layers of skin unless it’s summoned there, which is how the virus that causes plantar warts can hide away for so long. But when called in by Swift, our immune response identifies the virus for what it is and begins an attack!
Older forms of wart treatment always had to get at warts from the outside. Swift, instead, takes out warts more naturally from the inside.
Benefits of Swift Therapy
Swift Therapy improves upon traditional wart treatments in a multitude of ways:
- Much less painful. Each application of Swift lasts just 2-3 seconds, during which you might feel a slight discomfort (often described like the poke of a needle). But once the dosage stops, so does the pain. You won’t have to worry about hobbling around with hurting feet the rest of the day!
- Faster. A session of Swift treatment typically takes around 10-minutes, and 3-4 sessions are recommended in total.
- No home care. After a session, continue your day as normal. No need to worry about any follow-up care.
- No damage occurs to healthy skin. Where more external treatments often damage healthy skin in the process, Swift does no such thing.
- A high success rate. Plantar warts can be very stubborn to get rid of, but Swift clears more than 85% of cases! Not only that, but since your immune system has been better trained to ID and attack the strain of virus responsible, you typically have better odds of preventing a return infection as well.
We provide Swift treatment sessions singularly or in packages of 3:
- Singular Treatment Sessions: $350 each
- 3 Treatment Sessions Upfront: $900
Three treatment sessions are often necessary to ensure plantar warts are fully eradicated, so the package deal is highly recommended. We are always happy to discuss our best recommendations for your particular case.
Contact Us Today to Get Rid of Warts – Swiftly!
Swift Therapy is truly a new and improved way to get rid of plantar warts, and we are welcoming all current and new patients to receive this treatment when they need it.
Whether you are young or old, live right next door or out in Peoria or Springfield, we recommend Swift to take care of warts. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or find answers to any questions you may have. We’ll be happy to help you!
Here is What Our Patients are saying
I am thankful for Dr. Lockwood and the Team at Heartland Foot & Ankle Associates because they are always so nice and friendly when you visit the office or talk to them on the phone. Wish more businesses provided the same friendly service as the HFAA office!
I love Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates. They have taken care of an infection in a nail that was so painful when I came in and no pain at all when I left. They always make me feel so comfortable. I love the smiles and everyone is so friendly.
Request Your Appointment – (309) 661-9975
Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, P.C.
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm