Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, P.C.’s care philosophy. We can’t wait to meet you and look forward welcoming you and sharing our fun snacks and coffee bar with you.
Healthcare is an Investment of TIME & MONEY
- We understand that investing in your healthcare is important and we want to make the process as easy as possible for you. We are a committed partner in your healthcare and promise to always review any cost associated with you about your care before your treatment is rendered.
- We understand that the cost of healthcare is rising every year and we strive to provide you with the safest, most efficient and most effective treatments!
- We do collect patient-owed out-of-pocket amounts (deductible, copay, coinsurance, convenience items) at the time of service based on your specific insurance benefits. We are happy to review the estimated cost with you prior to your appointment (based on our proven protocols and your main problem) and we can work with you!
- We offer several flexible payment plan options including a medical credit care with 0% financing for 6 months for investments greater than $200!
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) as well as personal checks (drawn from a local bank) and cash.
Don’t let the cost of your care hinder you in being evaluated! We are here to help!
Heartland Foot and Ankle Associates, P.C.
10 Heartland Drive , Suite B
Bloomington , IL 61704
Monday: 8:00am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 3:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 3:00 pm
Friday: 8:00am – 1:00 pm
We are committed to being your ‘go to’ for podiatric care and specifically allow for same-day appointments, both in the early morning, over your lunch break and after work for your convenience! Call us at 309-661-9975 or send over an online appointment request and we will get you scheduled right away!
We are participating providers with the following carriers:
- BCBS PPO, MEDICARE PART B, United Health Care, Humana, Health Alliance.
- Effective 10/29/2023 we are no longer in network with Aetna plans (commercial or Medicare Advantage).
What to Expect at Your Appointment
- Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. Your arrival time will be 15 minutes prior to your new patient appointment to complete necessary paperwork and to ensure that we get you back into a treatment room right on time!
- Please bring a copy of your insurance card/cards as well as a photo I.D. such as your driver’s license. Please bring a copy of your medication list if available.
- At your first visit, we will review with you your verified insurance benefits and discuss our treatment protocols for your specific problem.
- OUR GOAL is to have you be an educated partner in your health care!
- OUR VISION is for a community of healthy, happy feet!
We can’t wait to meet you!
We know you have many choices when choosing a podiatrist in Bloomington, Illinois, so we keep the process simple! Click here to schedule an appointment, or call (309) 661-9975. If you cannot keep your appointment time, kindly give our office at least 60 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- There may be a $25 fee for any appointment
cancelledor rescheduled within 60 minutes of the scheduled time.
- There may be a $25 fee if you miss a scheduled appointment.
- If you arrive late for an appointment, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- In order to fully treat all of our patients, repeated missed appointments may result in dismissal from our practice.